Mortgage Experience Imagineering
Building a New Vision for IT Talent Management in a...
7 Insights for Salesforce Success
Navigating Constant Change: A CIO's Rules Of The Road
Smarter Investments for IT Modernization
David Shive, CIO, GSA
Severe Legacy Syndrome
Matt Rider, CIO, Franklin American Mortgage Company
Transitioning Project Support to Operations Post Implementation
Sean Finley, IT Director, City and County of San Francisco Assessor Recorder
Building a Texas-Sized Call Center Model for our Customers
Elena Ford, Chief Customer Experience Officer, Ford Motor Company
Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
What is Salesforce Lightning, and How does it Work?
Salesforce Lightning enables your admins, business users, and developers to work more efficiently.
Fremont, CA: Salesforce Lightning is the most recent version of Salesforce's well-known cloud-based CRM software. It comes with new and improved capabilities and a revamped, user-friendly user interface.
What is the purpose of Salesforce Lightning?
• Organizations can personalize their Lightning interface with custom themes, logos, and colors to match their corporate branding.
• Lightning App Builder allows admins and developers of various levels of experience and Salesforce familiarity to use drag-and-drop components and more advanced customization when developing pages and apps.
• Sales and customer support teams can benefit from productivity features such as Kanban view and path planning.
• Dashboard and report generating improvements enable real-time performance monitoring with a compelling visual style.
• The Lightning Design System simplifies the process of creating mobile-responsive app designs.
• Using the new activity timeline, business users may now track multiple activities across accounts, opportunities, and contacts.
• Lightning provides enhanced security by requiring advanced authentication for permissions and permission updates.
• Salesforce Einstein, Salesforce's artificial intelligence component, provides a more detailed account and opportunity insights, activity recommendations, and automation.
Sales teams may use Lightning to automate time-consuming lead nurturing processes such as phone calls, emails, and meetings. In addition, business users can rapidly acquire a holistic perspective of the account's activity history, recommendations for next steps, and forthcoming automated tasks by using the activity timeline connected with funds and opportunities in the CRM.
Sales and marketing teams can also track performance and progress on KPIs thanks to advanced reporting and dashboard development.