Level of Resources versus Urgency of Problem
Increase Overall Satisfaction with Field Service Management Solutions
Enterprise Mobility: Empowering Field Services
Innovating for the Future by Transforming Core Systems
Delivering Critical Field Service for Additive Manufacturing
Mark Hessinger, VP Global Customer Services, 3D Systems
How Field Services Delivers Value in the Age of Automation
Marlene R. Kolodziej, AVP, Service Delivery, Northwell Health
Automating Dependability: How Artificial Intelligence Is...
Thomas Ruggia, Vice President, Global Surgical Customer Experience, Johnson & Johnson Vision
Revolutionizing Field Service to Be the Product
Manas Pattanaik, Industrial Products, Connected Field Service Leader, PwC
Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
WBR Announces Full Agenda and Speaker Line-up for Field Service Amelia Island Conference
NEW YORK–WBR (Worldwide Business Research) today announced the full agenda and speaker lineup for Field Service Amelia Island, a three-day conference that brings together some the world’s leading cross-industry service, support, and customer care leadersto share insights and best practices for building world-class service and support operations.
The event, which takes place at the The Ritz-Carlton on Amelia Island (August 27th-29th), will feature fireside chats, case studies, and panel discussions with executives from some of the most recognizable institutions including:
• Nikki Bishop, Head of Global Field Service & Digital Operations, Siemens
• Tom May, VP Fleet Operations, CRH Americas Materials
• Laura McCarty, Senior Director, Technical Services, Cisco
• Matt Gates, VP Energy Management Services and Solutions, Trane
• Jack Fanneron, President, The BP Group
• Tom Voirin, Director of Software & Service Support, Philips Healthcare
• Craig Bruns, VP Customer Support, Crown Equipment Corporation
• Brian Dowler, VP Aftermarket Services, Conair
• Fred Lawler, SVP Global Field Services, CenturyLink
• Yonni Hoffman, Head of Lodging Service Business, KONE Americas
• Tony McGraw, VP Central Operations – North American, Building Solutions, Johnson Controls
• And many more!
“With organizations pushing for increased service revenue and a much better experience for their customers, it’s an exciting time for the service industry,” said Sara Mueller, Program Director for Field Service. “It’s an industry that has moved deep into innovation widely adopting technologies like augmented reality, IoT, and AI. Using these technologies, while still maintaining the necessary human touch, to move the needle of service will be major conversations happening at the event this year.”
For more information about the event, or to learn more about sponsorship/exhibition opportunities please visit https://fieldserviceeast.wbresearch.com/.