Digital transformation adds Convenience without Replacing Strategy
COVID-19 is accelerating digital transformation in the public sector
Digital Transformation: Innovations and Opportunities
The New Criteria for Measuring the Success of Ed-Tech Solutions a...
Enhance Client Experience via Technology
Christiaan Ter Haar, Md, North America Head of Digital Product & Transformation, Rabobank
Expert iterates the 'digital logistics' - the Warehouse Management...
Natesan Andiyappillai, Manager IT WMS Solutions, CEVA Logistics
Nomading the Way to Digital Transformation
Dan Ault, Assistant Town Manager, Chief Innovation Officer, Town of Cary
Anchoring Your Digital Transformation for Success
Brian W. Benn, Chief Information Officer, Information Technology, Atlanta Housing
Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
WalkMe Releases WalkMe Digital Adoption Platform
DAP Professionals, including DAP Managers and Builders, play a crucial part in organizations' digital transformation strategies. They are responsible for the successful onboarding of new technologies via digital adoption platforms.
FREMONT, CA: WalkMe, a leading provider of digital adoption solutions, released WalkMe Digital Adoption Platform (DAP). Unveiled in conjunction with DAP Professionals Day, the latest version includes new enterprise-grade capabilities such as integration with Microsoft Teams and enhanced auditing and monitoring, as well as community-generated templates and report builders. The updates provide organizations with further opportunities to accelerate digital transformation and recognize quicker time to value their technology investments through driving user adoption of digital assets.
With WalkMe, organizations maximize the value of their technology investments, breaking down barriers to adoption by putting the users at the center of the experience. DAP Professionals, including DAP Managers and Builders, play a crucial part in organizations' digital transformation strategies. They are responsible for the successful onboarding of new technologies via digital adoption platforms.
"At WalkMe, we constantly look at ways to accelerate organizations' digital transformation initiatives, and our current release delivers against this objective," said Brittany Rolfe Hillard, Vice President of Customer Engagement at WalkMe. "The enhancements in this release create a faster lane for DAP rollouts while adding enterprise-grade capabilities. We are pleased to share this news on DAP Professionals Day when we recognize the individuals who are innovating with digital adoption to transform how organizations realize the value of their technology."
The latest enhancements include:
- Availability of Desktop for Microsoft Teams: Enables teams to collaborate in real-time on one of the fastest-growing and pervasive applications for the hybrid workforce
- Digital Adoption KPI Templates: Automatically connects and tracks technology investment to business goals and measures them using pre-defined KPI templates based on industry best practice
- Enhanced AI/ML Capabilities in UI Intelligence: Automatically analyze all user interactions with forms and business processes. The UI Intelligence engine learns and understands the optimal path to completion, where employees are struggling, and what fields are not in use, allowing the DAP Professional to take action and streamline processes immediately.
- Enterprise-Readiness: Addresses various requirements of today's global enterprise that allow DAP Managers and Builders to collaborate across teams to meet the needs of their multinational organization. Includes:
- Enhanced auditing & monitoring: This makes addressing compliance requirements, including GDPR, CCPA, and others, easier.
- Enhanced multi-language support: Simplifies the process of creating content in any language, accommodating the needs of multinational enterprises
- Community-Generated Templates: Expedites time-to-value through collaboration with 5,000+ members of the WalkMe community by sharing best practices and recommended templates to get more value out of software investments
- Report Builder: Provides insights into WalkMe content engagement and user interactions with any underlying application through customized reports, on-demand