This new solution is part of Vyopta's Collaboration Performance Management (CPM) suite as well as provides industry-leading proactive monitoring that is purpose-built for collaboration.
Fremont, CA: Vyopta, a leading provider of Collaboration Intelligence, has declared the launch of its Intelligent Monitoring Engine. This new solution is part of Vyopta's Collaboration Performance Management (CPM) suite as well as provides industry-leading proactive monitoring that is purpose-built for collaboration. It features smart alerts that empower IT as well as collaboration engineers to quickly detect and solve problems.
"Since the pandemic, usage of collaboration technology as a service skyrocketed, but headcount to support it has remained flat," stated Jonathan Sass, Vyopta's VP of Product Management. "Our goal in creating the Intelligent Monitoring Engine was to enable customers to make data driven decisions, and to intelligently notify them on the issues that matter without increasing alert noise. We've received great feedback from the customers who've started leveraging it, including several global Fortune 500 enterprises."
Vyopta's Intelligent Monitoring Engine makes sure that collaboration service delivery by solving common use cases. This includes:
• Degraded user experiences in key roles are proactively identified.
• Isolating root causes affecting calls and meetings linked to UCaaS, corporate infrastructure or off-site worker setups.
• Determining whether the home network or personal peripherals are potentially responsible for remote participant issues.
• Automation of the identification and disconnection of anomalies.
• Extending troubleshooting beyond UC specialists to Help Desk, general IT, and Support teams.