Meeting Today's ITSM Challenges
Lessons Learned in 30 Day Trials of IT Services
Revamping the Federal IT Ecosystem
Accelerating the Digital Transformation with Cloud Computing
Revitalizing IT with Strategic Planning
Dawn Roth Lindell, CIO, Western Area Power Administration
Collaboration: The Key to Progression
Cletis Earle, CIO, Kaleida Health
ITSM Article - Why ITIL?
Fred Geerken, Senior Director Of It/Ciso, Leprino Foods
Improve Service - Know your business to increase value
Paul Norton, Group Chief Technology Officer, Onesavings Bank
Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
Syxsense Cortex's Announces Release of Syxsense Cortex
Syxsense Cortex’s intelligent IT automation allows IT and security teams to create complex, multi-step actions using their own rules or the Syxsense prebuilt templates without developing scripts.
Fremont, CA: Syxsense announced its release of Syxsense Cortex, available as part of a Syxsense Secure subscription, a no-code, ultra-advanced interface for IT and security teams to efficiently perform complex, automated jobs with a drag-and-drop interface. This keeps organizations secure and running without the need for large teams and specialists.
Syxsense Cortex creates intelligent endpoints, monitoring and alerting of potential threats and changes to your environment. Syxsense’s unique architecture enables communication across highly-distributed work environments in real-time. Syxsense Cortex allows organizations to easily create and automate complex processes, including:
• COVID Readiness: Detect devices logging back into the corporate network after working from home, quarantine the device, run a vulnerability scan, deploy patches, check vulnerability level, and then return the secured device to full privileges on the corporate network.
• VM Host Patching: Detect which devices are hosting virtual machines, safely shutdown all VM guests, scan and patch the server, reboot, and return all VMs to a running state.
• Server and Device Monitoring: Set policies to monitor CPU, RAM, and disk space usage frequently. Set custom evaluation period and frequency to easily detect and alert on critical sustained spikes.
• Complex Multi-Stage Patching: Running PowerShell scripts, automating email approvals for patch deployment, scanning, deploying, rebooting, and then running cleanup PowerShell scripts.
• Software Provisioning: Create a single, automated pipeline to version check all installed software, upgrade and install new versions, all while protecting the productivity of users.
• Risk Reduction: Identify and correct changes to Firewalls, Bitlocker, Admin Accounts, and Administrative Group membership.
“Syxsense Cortex’s codeless intelligent IT hyper-automation interface uses a drag-and-drop visual workflow designer to automate IT tasks in minutes,” commented Diane Rogers, Chief Product Officer at Syxsense. “Tests have shown this saves 93 percent of the time spent remediating incidents and delivers a 62 percent cost reduction on repetitive manual tasks.”