Making the Right Investment
Utility Game-Changers: Solar, Wind, Hydro and Fintech
Transformations in Financial Technologies
Innovation During a Global Crisis: Digital Banking Proves its Power
Increasing Competitive Advantage with Fintech
Selim Tastan, Head of Digital Transformation and Innovation, Kuveyt Turk Participation Bank
Fintech Solutions for the Exploding Savings Market - How banks can...
Paul Knodel, CEO and Managing Director, Raisin US Inc.
Go Big Data or Go Home-Data Analytics-Enabled Compliance Programs
Kevin Gleason, Senior Vice President at Voya Investment Management and Chief Compliance Officer of The Voya Funds & Matthew Gleason, Undergraduate Computer Science Major at The University of Arizona
Is it Time to Rethink Your Wellness Strategy?
Scott Mcduffie, Senior Director with Willis Towers Watson
Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
Steps For Optimizing The Accounts Receivable
Fremont, CA: The key to maximizing accounts receivable is to ensure that the fundamental procedures in accounts receivable and collection business utilize are planned and functioning correctly to meet the AR and collection KPIs. Automation is a critical component of managing accounts receivable operations since it reduces mistakes, increases productivity, and accelerates cash flow. Automation and excellent policies and procedures that continuously get followed are critical to maximizing the accounts receivable.
Let’s see the steps to optimize your accounts receivable.
Credit Approval Process
Credit approvals drive accounts receivable. They should get prioritized rather than being reactive when an order cannot ship due to financial constraints. Take the following actions to keep the company credit acceptance procedure ahead of the competition.
- Automate actions to speed up and improve efficiency using online credit ratings and workflow and online notes to improve communication.
- Examine rules and processes to ensure they are appropriate for the organization.
- Ensure that rules and procedures get followed consistently and promptly.
Customer Master Files
Every transaction gets populated by information from client master files. If the client information is incorrect, automated systems may fail to complete transactions, or mistakes may occur, leading to disputes, cash flow delays, and time spent correcting differences.
Optimize overall accounts receivable by carefully establishing client files and checking them regularly to ensure they are current and proper.
Customer billing and accounts receivable are driven by customer invoicing. Improve your invoicing by performing the following:
- Automate invoicing to boost productivity, decrease mistakes, and accelerate cash flow.
- Issue an invoice as quickly as feasible. Delays lead to mistakes, client conflicts, and decreased cash flow.
- Use electronic billing to speed up invoice delivery.
- Create a customer portal where customers may easily view invoices, statements, bills of lading, and online payment alternatives.
Improving Collections are possible by doing the following:
- Sending Automated reminders electronically and adding online notes and workflow to help with collections.
- Check that the rules and processes are acceptable for the company.
- Provide a customer interface for online payment choices, including the ability to record disputes and indicate pledges to pay.