SearchBlox SearchAI products are platform agnostic. Users can use them to provide a better experience regardless of who their current search vendor is.
FREMONT, CA: SearchBlox introduced SearchAI SmartSuggest, SearchAI Answers, and SearchAI Personalization. "These new products use artificial intelligence to make search simultaneously smarter and simpler," explains Timo Selvaraj, Co-founder, and VP of Product.
"Increasingly, website users — whether they're your employees or your end customers — use search to navigate websites," said Selvaraj. "And if they don't find what they want, they bounce." Search users' expectations have evolved, but search results haven't — until now.
Because it doesn't rely on historical search logs, SearchAI SmartSuggest provides more relevant search suggestions from day one. "We build a machine learning model of all of your content," explains Selvaraj. "That's what enables SearchAI SmartSuggest to know what your users are searching for before they do." SearchAI SmartSuggest outperforms matches based on typeahead technology or regular expression and offers several benefits:
• Provide a better user experience with misspelling tolerance and 60 percent higher search relevance.
• Make it easier for users to find what they need by suggesting search terms associated with the keywords they're using.
• Reach target market with niche results that are based on the content, not search logs.
SearchBlox's second new product, SearchAI Answers, uses natural language processing to provide a more intuitive search experience similar to Google's Featured Snippets. "In other words," says Selvaraj, "it understands the way humans talk and it answers them in that same conversational tone."
SearchAI Answers provides the answer as a featured snippet, a chatbot response, or via voice assistant. And unlike some artificially intelligent search enhancements, SearchAI Answers requires zero manual tagging, specific domain taxonomy, or knowledge graphs," explains Selvaraj. SearchAI helps businesses:
• Reduce service costs and increase first contact resolution, which is especially important during the customer service crisis created by the current pandemic.
• Improve the user experience with artificial intelligence that responds to a natural language question with a natural language answer.
• Save time and effort. SearchAI Answers doesn't require manual tagging, specific domain taxonomy, or knowledge graphs.
"SearchAI Answers works with your existing search setup," explains Selvaraj. "All you need to do is integrate your search with our API endpoint and add the Answers box on your search results page to display the answers."
SearchAI Personalization predicts personas for search users enabling them to reach the information or product they are looking for much faster. SearchAI Personalization understands customer intent with a few search queries and personalizes the user's search journey leading to a superior customer experience.