The Smart Ops Release makes it even easier for restaurant managers to perform on the highest levels by making it simple to leverage the powerful Restaurant365 all-in-one engine.
Fremont, CA: Restaurant365, the leading all-in-one restaurant management platform, unveiled its Smart Ops Release, making the robust Restaurant365 operations modules smarter, simpler, and more mobile-friendly. This latest release includes major user experience upgrades and smart features that further automate in-store processes and accelerate multi-unit analysis. The powerful yet easy-to-use functionality will allow teams to spend less time on administrative tasks —and focus more time hitting goals and prioritizing their guests.
Key upgrades include:
• Multi-location dashboards so operations directors and area managers can hone in on problem areas
• Simplified interface making it easy for managers at all levels to leverage the powerful operations tools
• Automatic alerts and warnings during inventory count to help diagnose issues
• Invoice smart matching that recognizes substitute items by cross-referencing the purchase order for better accuracy
• Realtime, multi-person inventory counting for better collaboration
• Multi-location blackout dates, overtime rules, and schedule request cutoffs to further optimize labor
"Adding a smarter user experience to R365's powerful operations platform is a true game-changer in the restaurant operations space," says Restaurant365 CEO Tony Smith. "The Smart Ops Release changes everything. Now every store manager can operate and report with confidence, and directors will have the transparency to get answers and solve issues quickly across their locations. All levels of the organization are empowered by this significant step forward for the restaurant industry."
Restaurant365 has always enabled quick access to crucial information to control food costs and optimize labor. With more than 15,000 active operations users and over eight years of operations technology experience, this latest release secures Restaurant365's standing as a premier operations platform built with feedback from the most experienced and successful restaurant operators.
"The Smart Ops Release was built for operators by operators," says Restaurant365 Group Product Manager, Joe Hannon, who also spent a decade as a general manager. "We worked very closely with our operations customers to come up with solutions that help them purchase the right amount, pay the best price, and prioritize urgent problem areas. It also helps that Restaurant365 is staffed by many former restaurant operators. Together with our customers, we built the Smart Ops Release to add real value while enabling users to get through administrative tasks faster."