Plantronics Launches a New Audio Experience for Every Genre of Music and Games
Plantronics, a pioneer in audio and communications technology has launched its most expansive list of 8 new products across the BackBeat FIT, BackBeat GO and RIG PRO lines. Runners, students, travelers, fitness enthusiasts and people from all stripes should be excited about the new BackBeat FIT 3100 which is equipped with Always Aware feature that enables the listeners to hear what they really want to listen. BackBeat GO 410 are Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) headphones that provide over the ear comfort with 12 hours of extended battery life with an affordable price. Both the products are capable of blocking out unwanted noises like honking of cars, barking dogs or screeching brakes especially, the BackBeat GO 410 that can even block out noisy airplanes.
Plantronics also offers products for active gamers. The RIG family series with RIG 300, RIG 400 PRO and RIG 500 PRO are used by professional and competitive gamers all over the world.
The wide variety of products provides customers with a lot of options. The products are known for their durability and meet the personal style expectations of the users. Along with BacKBeat FIT 3100 and BackBeat GO 410, Plantronics has also introduced the following headsets:
• BackBeat 2100 is the newest wireless headset version and is ideal for runners and active people.
• BackBeat FIT 350 delivers the best wireless experience for gym lovers with six hours of battery life.
• BackBeat GO 810, are over-the-ear power packed headphones with 20 hours of listening, ideal for travelers and commuters to block out the unwanted noises.
The following headsets provide an elevated audio experience for gamers of all genres:
• RIG 300 Series are a pair of headsets that are ideal for fresh gamers who are just starting out. The comfortable and lightweight ear cups deliver excellent audio experience.
• RIG 400 Series are equipped with a patent-pending RIG Game Audio Dial tech which enables the gamer to adjust the volume without taking their hands off the controller.
• RIG 500 Series are the epitome of tech for competitive and professional gamers. The exoskeleton ear cups reduce noise and distractions to give them advantage over their competitors.
“People expect more than just sound from their headsets, said Tanguy Leborgne, general manager, Plantronics Consumer Group. He further clarifies, "They expect clear, simple experiences that make their days better and more enjoyable whether they are running, playing Fortnite or traveling across the country or world.” He shares his experience by saying, “I just completed a marathon near Mount Kenya in Africa using a BackBeat FIT headset because what mattered to me was making sure only people were chasing me, not wild animals.”