Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
Key Benefits of Artificial Intelligence for Educators and Learners
Opportunities for personalized learning Solutions based on artificial intelligence can adapt to the learner's level of knowledge, interests, and so on. The system is designed to assist students with their weaknesses.
Fremont, CA: Artificial intelligence technology has numerous applications, including education. Many researchers believe that artificial intelligence can lead to better educational outcomes for students.
Current advancements enable developers to train a computer to perform complex tasks. This can aid in the improvement of the teaching and learning processes; however, it is not meant to replace the teacher or professor. Learners and educators can benefit from artificial intelligence in unexpected ways.
In this brief blog, we'll discuss the benefits of artificial intelligence for educators and learners.
Benefits of artificial intelligence for learners:
• Possibilities for self-paced learning Young people spend a lot of time on the go and prefer to perform daily tasks on their smartphones or tablets. Artificial intelligence-based applications enable learners to study during free time, spending 10 or 15 minutes on a task. In addition, students can receive real-time feedback from teachers.
• Opportunities for personalized learning Solutions based on artificial intelligence can adapt to the learner's level of knowledge, interests, and so on. The system is designed to assist students with their weaknesses. For example, before beginning to use an app, the learner completes a diagnostic test; the app analyses the results and recommends appropriate learning activities.
Class benefits of artificial intelligence for educators:
• Identifies Student Flaws: Training classes enable educators to identify knowledge gaps in their students. For example, the AI-enabled app could notify the educator if the majority of students chose incorrect answers to a question. The teacher can then concentrate on the identified areas of weakness.
• Increased Learner Engagement: Modern technologies such as virtual reality (VR) and gamification aid learners in the educational process by making it more interactive.
• Personalization: Different AI-enabled algorithms can analyze users' knowledge and interests to provide more personalized recommendations and training programs.
• Curriculum Creation is done automatically. Artificial intelligence development benefits educators. They no longer need to create a curriculum from scratch. As a consequence, teachers spend less time looking for educational materials.