Hybrid or Native - Which Is the Perfect Fit for 2019?
Mobile app development varies, and there isn’t anyone size that fits all approach and which must be followed. Enterprises can opt for a native app, a web-based mobile application or a hybrid mobile app which is the most popular and preferred. The latter is preferred because hybrid mobile app development comes with many advantages.
1. Enhanced user experience: Enterprises prefer applications that are responsive, affordable and qualitative as it is essential to pay attention to user experience and all these ideas are implemented in hybrid forms. It displays data faster and enables the same user experience like that on a table or a mobile. This particular User Interface satisfies the target audience by providing HD-graphics and also experiences a consistent UI in a result.
2. Offline Use: Web applications need to focus on offline support as well. Apps store use Application Program Interface (API) of the device is to store and save the offline data, which helps in loading the app rapidly the next time. In this way, the hybrid model is preferable in the case of low or lousy connection and also helps in saving money of customers.
3. Affordable costs: Hybrid app development finishes a task faster than its competitive platform. The reason for reduced costs is that the Hybrid model requires ‘once written code’; however native apps need development for the separate platform. Therefore, the hybrid model accelerates the development process, reduces cost and saves both time and money.
4. Fast deployment: The Minimum Viable Product (MVP) requires the implementation of necessary functional solutions to reach the market first and stay ahead in the competition. Presenting the product to the customers must be a priority in order to succeed. Enterprises must emphasize on building applications that are user-friendly and must also consider cross-platform mobile app development to be on App Store or Play Market.
5. Project Management: A project to be successful, it should be planned and thoroughly organized. The methodologies that are adopted solely depend upon the enterprise requirement. Hence, some prefer Agile while others prefer Waterfall methodologies
Agile methodology is the one wherein conditions can be modified according to the needs of the process. On the other hand, Waterfall is a more restrictive one as it has a set plan and every step is done one by one without changing the process of development. However, hybrid app development can make use of both these methodologies. It enables developers to plan how to carry a project and also divides the development cycle into short-term milestones.