Empowering Sales Field with Technology
The Great Cio Myth
What's the Root Cause of the Cycle of Fear Uncertainty Sales?
Marketers in a Developing Technology Space
Sales Overnight Brand over Time: How Sweetwater Unlocked the Power...
Jeff Ekblad, Senior Director Of Performance Marketing, Sweetwater
Rethinking Agility with Hybrid Ways of Working
Jenny Shiers, VP, Employee Success at Salesforce
Three Reasons Why a CIO is a Revenue opportunity, not an Expense Item.
Darren Toohey, CWT’s Head of Global Sales, CWT
Augmenting POS with New, Innovative Digital Technologies
Steve Methvin, VP of Ecommerce and Retail Technology, Bozzuto's
Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
How Sales Tech can Foster your Business?
Emerging trends in sales technology offer new opportunities for firms that embrace them as we enter a new decade.
FREMONT, CA: Emerging trends in sales technology offer new opportunities for firms that embrace them as we enter a new decade. Virtual reality (VR), speech recognition, and novel applications of artificial intelligence (AI) and the Internet of things are all seeing rapid growth and evolution (IoT).
Here are ways that firms can take advantage of these sales tech advancements in 2020 and beyond.
- Tapping Into Intelligent CRM Platforms
AI is now interwoven into everyday applications; therefore, it's only natural that it's also a necessary business component. Sales teams may better exploit the data and analytics available to them with intelligent CRM solutions, resulting in increased efficiencies and a better overall buying experience by:
- Customer data is more easily accessible wherever and whenever they need it, thanks to worldwide, 24-hour access – frequently via a simple mobile interface;
- More data-driven insights to aid salespeople in identifying high-value/high-propensity sales targets, track and spot sales trends, and recognize "buy" signals.
- Streamlined workflow and productivity features that can trigger notifications, automate interactions, and generate task lists at several stages of the sales cycle;
- Rich, customized reporting with a few clicks, making it easy to assess the sales funnel and estimate future results.
2. Embracing Opportunities for Digital Transformation
The process of integrating new and rapidly growing digital technologies into all parts of a corporation to address everyday business challenges and give better value to customers is known as digital transformation. Its sales team applications get limited by the organization's ambition (and money). Consider the following scenario:
- Virtual/augmented reality AR/VR may be significantly more impactful than traditional product descriptions or demos for organizations that rely on visual impact to drive sales. Those who were "experiencing" the product are crucial.
- Speech recognition is a term used to describe the process of AI-powered speech recognition technology that can assist sales teams in understanding what matters most to potential clients. At the same time, voice-powered apps can replace other data input methods. Voice biometrics can even be helpful to identify and validate the identity of any caller, minimizing the risk of fraud and different potentially dangerous scenarios.
3. Transforming the Customer Experience with IoT
Researchers have been talking about the Internet of Things for well over a decade. Still, the inclusion of AI has resulted in massive innovation in online tech assistance and other areas. AI can play a significant role in IoT-enabled consumer experiences and sales productivity in the future by:
- By tracking customer behavior to help lead the buyer journey; providing
- real-time location data for accurate package arrival alerts; and improving
The buyer experience by making offers and product recommendations more relevant.
See Also: Top Genomics Solution Companies