Bruce Brien, Chief Strategy Officer and Darin Hicks, CEO
Marketing leaders depend on Hive9's cloud-based solution to get one view of all plans as well as spending tied to strategy, pipeline, and revenue performance. Hive9 is based in Austin, Texas, and also has an office in Providence, R.I.
FREMONT, CA: Hive9, a provider of software for marketing leaders to plan, measure and predict revenue from marketing, has declared the availability of a suite of new features called Advanced Custom Attributes.
These features, available throughout Hive9's planning and purchase support modules, will allow customers to accommodate complex segmentation needs as well as a vast variety of use cases.
Users would have unlimited segmentation at any level of the planning hierarchy, including purchase support. The advanced capabilities include the following:
1. Attribute Grouping – Group attributes into logical segments that can be opened or collapsed if required.
2. Attribute Ordering – Attributes can be ordered as required within their group.
3. Tooltips – Offer data entry or interpretation guidance to users.
4. Single vs. Multiple Select – Allow users to select multiple options with separate weightings for performance and cost.
5. Attribute Dependencies – One attribute may be dependent on another, decreasing errors and simplifying entry.
6. Rich Text Attributes – Enter more polished documents directly into an attribute, such as a campaign brief, with support for pictures, tables and bulleting.
These new capabilities make Hive9 a truly extensible platform, enabling our customers to enjoy a customized experience tailored to their needs," stated Bruce Brien, Chief Strategy Officer at Hive9.
Hive9 is a marketing performance management company. Marketing leaders depend on Hive9's cloud-based solution to get one view of all plans as well as spending tied to strategy, pipeline and revenue performance. Hive9 is based in Austin, Texas, and also has an office in Providence, R.I.