HackNotice is a threat-intelligence provider that helps consumers and businesses protect against cyber-risks and respond to hacks through real-time alerts, around-the-clock monitoring, and actionable recovery recommendations.
FREMONT, CA: HackNotice, provider of the world's first company-wide threat-intelligence platform, announced the release of its first SMB (small and midsized business) Package, making the same security intelligence provided to the world's largest organizations accessible to companies of any size. Organizations with as few as five people can now empower employees with online-security awareness. For $20 per employee, SMBs can pinpoint company-wide risk, determine the common threats, shut down attack vectors, and reward employees for being secure.
"We are excited to extend our business services to the SMB community," said Steve Thomas, HackNotice CEO and Co-Founder. "Our engineers have worked hard to enable our advanced security intelligence and awareness platform for businesses of all sizes, where anyone can sign up, invite employees, and receive benefits of company-wide security."
SMBs rarely have the ability to have a full security department, which means that many security intelligence and actions are neglected. With HackNotice Teams for SMB, companies can now:
• Prevent Third-Party Risk by having individual employees monitor their vendors.
• Prevent Account-Takeover Risk by alerting each employee to their leaked corporate and personal credentials.
• Prevent Phishing Attacks by alerting employees to personally-identifiable information that hackers have stolen.
• Increase overall employee security awareness by exposing employees to common threats and best-practice security habits.
• Analyze risk per person and per department by using Risk Explorer, a set of analysis and visualization tools that enable companies to find non-intuitive links between threats.