Built on HackNotice Premium's technology, HackNotice Teams scours the dark web to alert employees of compromised information, vulnerabilities, and data breaches in real-time. HackNotice protects hundreds of thousands of employees and thousands of companies each day from vendor risk, account takeover, and fraud.
FREMONT, CA: HackNotice declared the launch of HackNotice Teams, a cybersecurity management platform powered by actionable threat intelligence and the first industry solution to foster a company-wide culture of security. Built on HackNotice Premium's technology, HackNotice Teams scours the dark web to alert employees of compromised information, vulnerabilities, and data breaches in real-time. HackNotice protects hundreds of thousands of employees and thousands of companies each day from vendor risk, account takeover, and fraud.
With HackNotice Teams, security departments can view which departments and employees are most at risk by analyzing current habits and the types of risks being ignored. This critical insight level enables security teams to target their responses and stretch limited budgets by putting resources in identified vulnerable areas. Employees also have their own dashboard, marking the first-ever platform to give employees the same risk view and insights as the security team, to encourage active participation in protecting the organization.
"Hackers are only getting savvier and COVID-19 has exacerbated cybersecurity threats that were already accelerating," stated Steve Thomas, CEO at HackNotice. "People and businesses are operating online more than ever before, creating ideal conditions for hackers to capitalize on panic, confusion, and uncertainty. HackNotice Teams alleviates some of the pressure on IT professionals by not only pinpointing specific problem areas, but engaging employees in the process. HackNotice Teams makes cybersecurity a core value and shared objective rather than an afterthought."
Key features of HackNotice Teams include:
• Personalized Watchlists: Employees can set up personalized watchlists to monitor the sites they frequently visit. A convenient browser plug-in is also available to automatically add visited websites.
• Real-Time Alerts: Employees receive real-time alerts, available on their personal dashboard or mobile app, when their information has been compromised or stolen.
• Actionable Recovery Steps: Unlike other services, when notified, employees receive detailed insight to what information was exposed and actionable next steps for how to recover based on the type of hack, including steps to prevent further consequences.
• Pinpoint Problem Areas: HackNotice Teams provides IT professionals with visibility into the highest and lowest risk people and departments to identify who needs additional support.
• Employee Incentives: Employees are given awards for addressing their security issues, and companies can choose to reward employees for good security hygiene through PTO, tech tools, or other benefits at their discretion.