Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
Flooid Launches Omnicore Solution to Allow Retailers to Integrate Touch Point Offering to Consumers
Flooid is a market-leading unified commerce SaaS platform that enables retail and hospitality brands to sell to customers flexibly and consistently, wherever they are and however they choose to shop.
FREMONT, CA: Flooid, a market-leading unified commerce SaaS platform, announced the launch of FlooidOmnicore. The company’s Omnicore capability, available through its extensive Unified Commerce Platform, enables retailers to integrate every touch point offering consumers what they need when they need it. Moreover, Flooid’s architectural strength and scalability allow for the deployment of omnichannel functionality on fixed, mobile, and consumer devices. Flooid’s products leverage back-end services and mechanisms across in-store, mobile, and digital capabilities enabling omnichannel experiences on all touch points. Omnicore brings enhanced Endless Aisle and digital capability and tools including Reserve Online, Pickup In-Store (ROPIS); Buy Online, Pickup In-Store (BOPIS); and Buy Online, Return In-Store (BORIS), and consumer mobile, which are all vital pieces of post-pandemic retail strategy.
Flooid’sOmniCore solution delivers:
- A flexible and transformative digital-first approach that can evolve over time
- The ability to leverage Flooid Core and integrate with feature-rich OMS or eCommerce providers
- Deployment of the same Omni functionality on the mainline, mobile, or self-service checkout
- A convenient way to transact across channels
- A rich set of composable commerce services to power retailer digital journeys such as consumer mobile, self-scan and personalized shopping experiences
- A cloud-first solution that maximizes the potential for rapid trials & implementation through inherent cloud elasticity and speed of deployment
- Flexible SaaS-based consumption base pricing models
Martyn Osborne, CEO EMEA & Chief Product Officer, Flooid, said: “As we come out of the pandemic, Flooid has seen strong demand for enhanced omnichannel capability, and we’re excited to continue to innovate in this area. Many retailers find themselves stuck with inflexible systems that don’t really allow for delivery of a scalable omni experience from a single, powerful platform.”
“Our continued innovation and the launch of Omnicore will ensure retailers can fill gaps in their current offerings as they continue to innovate and meet emerging customer needs.”