Sitecore is a Denmark-based organization, focusing on web content development. One of its key features is Web Content Management (WCM) or Web Control Management System (WCMS), a CMS website development that helps handle content on the websites.
Fremont, CA: Sitecore CMS development services allows users to sign up for their data to be secured without having to sign up/log in separately by using their Gmail or Mircosoft account. It also automatically updates when a new version is released and finds solutions when an issue arises with the CMS. By using the Sitecore CMS development company, thousands of people can read and express their views on the user’s content, which can be shared on different social media platforms.
Here are six features of Sitecore CMS:
• Sitecore Experience Database introduced Sitecore 7.5, which stores all of the data that one gathers from clients in a single place by connecting with the CRM or the ERP. Having the data together in one single place saves time and effort by collecting information from different databases.
• Social media platform acts as an interface between the organization and the clients and helps in marketing blogs, webpages, and more.
• For customers who prefer other languages over English, Sitecore has introduced a multilingual feature.
• Pictures, videos, and audio clips can be added to attract more customers and communicate with them if required. But because of certain restrictions imposed by authorities on the webpages, there is no guarantee if the contents will be posted. This is where Sitecore CMS helps overcome these restrictions and ensure that the content is posted and can be seen by users. It also allows modification and develops the content when needed.
• Sitecore Analytics allows real-time analysis of queries and reports the total data gathered to understand which campaigns work and how visitors of the website are navigating. Also, users can create and edit the content if needed.
• Sitecore’s marketing automation allows users to automate frequencies and personalize customer interactions across any channels.