The digital event occurring on July 16th will have sessions that will explore Innovative automation strategies using APIs, microservices, kubernetes, service mesh, and more
FREMONT, CA: Kong, one of the leading cloud solution providers released the agenda for the digital event Destination: Automation 2020, a free, one-day digital conference that will be taking place on Thursday, July 16th. The event will uncover and explore various ways an organization can help to embrace automation, to invest effort in making their own applications and underlying the tech stacks more efficiently, in a secure and resilient manner by leveraging the latest in APIs, microservices, service mesh, kubernetes and many more. Sponsor partners for this event include AWS, Cockroach Labs, Datadog, Honeycomb.io, Lightstep, Mirantis and The New Stack.
"After the success of our first digital event, Destination: Decentralization, we wanted to extend our digital conferences to explore other critical topics in software development and architecture today," said Marco Palladino, CTO and co-founder of Kong Inc. "As businesses adapt to this unprecedented time, developer teams are looking to do more with less. Destination: Automation will provide an opportunity for teams to learn new strategies for leveraging automation across the development process to improve efficiency and security while reducing costs."
The speakers line-up for the virtual sessions, over two tracks including an interactive digital hallway tracks and another 25 more. They are:
1. Thomas Cameron, senior partner solutions architect, AWS
2. Katie Gamanji, cloud platform engineer, American Express
3. Charles Boicy, co-founder and chief innovation officer, Clearsense
4. Kendra Curtis, director of engineering, and Celia La, software engineer, Cockroach Labs
5. Ara Pulido, technical evangelist, Datadog
6. Tracy Ragan, CEO and co-founder, DeployHub
7. Shelby Spees and Liz Fong-Jones, developer advocates, Honeycomb
8. Marco Palladino, CTO and co-founder, Kong
9. Talia Nassi, developer advocate, Split
10. Gopala Krishna, lead application administrator, VMware