Yotpo powers exceptional experiences on thousands of BigCommerce sites, often outperforming industry benchmarks.
New York, NY: Yotpo, one of the leading eCommerce marketing platforms, has been selected by BigCommerce as an Elite Partner and preferred provider for reviews, visual UGC (user-generated content), and loyalty and referral programs.
As a BigCommerce Elite Partner, Yotpo's technology is seen as a best-in-class solution that can scale to large and small businesses. It has posted consistent growth within the BigCommerce marketplace over the last ten consecutive quarters. Winning BigCommerce's 2020 Merchant's Choice Award as a customer favorite, Yotpo's highly-rated eCommerce marketing solutions have been rigorously vetted by BigCommerce to ensure security, reliability, and stability.
"Today, strong customer relationships include both authentic customer feedback during the purchase process and meaningful incentives that encourage repeat purchase," said Brent Bellm, CEO at BigCommerce. "Since joining our partner ecosystem in 2017, Yotpo has grown to become the most popular app for reviews and one of the most downloaded overall. We're delighted to now recognize them as one of our Elite partners, and introduce our customers to their expanded offering which now includes loyalty and referrals."
Yotpo offers an industry-leading approach by integrating its entire product suite into one powerful platform. This empowers brands to create seamless, personalized shopping experiences, from discovery to purchase and beyond.
Yotpo's robust integration with BigCommerce enables brands to quickly and seamlessly implement Yotpo and enjoy the benefits of:
• Yotpo's single-platform approach to eCommerce marketing integrates best-in-class solutions for reviews, visual UGC, loyalty, referrals, SMS marketing, and more to help brands build world-class shopping experiences for their customers.
• On-brand and secure loyalty programs that tap into BigCommerce's promotions APIs for order and customer data to enable predictive segmentation and timely triggers.
• Referral marketing programs that reach new, like-minded shoppers through a brand's best customers and keep acquisition costs under control.
• One of the most comprehensive reviews solutions on the market for collecting, curating, and analyzing more high-quality customer content, including trust-building ratings, reviews, and photos and videos, using AI algorithms and cutting-edge reviews displays to boost engagement and on-site conversions.
• Unique data derived from consumer feedback that gives unprecedented insight into customer behaviors and sentiment.
• An expansive app market featuring hundreds of eCommerce and marketing integrations and partnerships with Google, Instagram, Facebook, UPS, and the world's largest retailers.
"We're proud to be long-time partners with BigCommerce, who shares our passion for giving brands the competitive edge through easy-to-use, easy-to-implement technologies that scale as they grow," said Tomer Tagrin, CEO & Co-founder at Yotpo. "We look forward to providing BigCommerce customers and partners with more interconnected products on the Yotpo platform that enable truly great experiences for shoppers."