Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
AgilePoint Launches New Microsoft Power Automate Connector
AgilePoint is a global software company that empowers its customers to create scalable digital processes to drive their business.
Fremont, CA: AgilePoint announced the launch of their new Microsoft Power Automate connector. The new connector opens up two-way communication between Power Automate and the AgilePoint digital process automation platform.
AgilePoint is a global software company that empowers its customers to create scalable digital processes to drive their business. Their hyper-automation Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) combines future-proof digital transformation with low-code/no-code ease-of-use to promote wide adoption.
This integration provides native support for flows within more extensive, more complex cross-organizational automations allowing businesses to:
• Access all of Power Automate’s 163 native trigger types inside AgilePoint.
• Execute activities based on both native and non-native external events.
• Start new workflows or perform operations inside running workflows.
• Enable cloud events, including IoT, without code.
• Send notifications when a new trigger takes place inside a supported legacy system.
• Optimize end-to-end automation sequences quickly and securely inside Power Automate.
• Easily trigger a Power Automate flow from within an AgilePoint process.
Users can now include important daily productivity tasks performed by Power Automate in the big picture processes built-in AgilePoint for maximum scalability and efficiency.
“One of our strategic goals is to provide AgilePoint customers with an intuitive way to scale their investment into Microsoft Power Automate flows,” said Jesse Shiah, the company’s founder, and CEO.
The new connector can be installed directly from the Microsoft AppSource marketplace or from inside user’s Power Automate dashboard.