According to Rego Consulting President Dan Greer, “The idea that sparked Rego Consulting was the fusion of industry experience and expertise in the PPM space. Our people aren’t just consultants, they’ve actually been in the shoes of PMO leaders, portfolio managers, resource managers, financial managers, and IT leadership.”
Maintaining a position of leadership in PPM requires constant innovation. To that end, Rego is relentlessly pioneering PPM breakthroughs, leading to systems with more efficient configurations, higher performance, greater reliability, and professional support. The result? A drastic reduction in both PPM implementation time and overall cost.
At the heart of Rego Consulting is their world-class, expert guides. Rego consultants are not fill-ins, last minute adds, or offshore service reps. Rego only hires seasoned PPM experts with significant industry experience. They’ve been PMO Directors, run large projects and programs, and understand strategic PPM. In other words, Rego’s resources are practitioners.
Rego’s PPM innovations focus on driving down cost and improving efficiency. Recent innovations include:
• An Action Item Email Responder that allows PPM users to respond to action items requests directly in email. Approvers no longer need to go into the tool to act on an action item.
We have wonderful customers. Each has a unique situation in terms of their PPM maturity, the industry in-which they compete, and their business objectives. We love the daily challenge to solve problems and deliver exceptional customer service to every one of our valued clients
• Pre-Built Base Kits for PPM with the most common update sets and training. This allows Rego to implement a PPM system in less time, for less cost.
• Over 100 pre-built integrations (and growing) for HR, Agile, ERP/Financial Systems, Vendor Management, Time Management, Schedulers, Data Migrations, and more.
• Innovative help for companies who are considering a move to an Agile workspace or those looking for a bi-modal approach of Agile and Waterfall.
• Solutions and services for Business Intelligence, Application Portfolio Management, IT Financial Management, and Resource Management Office.
Supporting this spirit of PPM innovation are regoUniversity and regoXchange. regoUniversity, now in its 5th year, is the world’s largest PPM networking and learning event. Every year, over 400 PPM users gatherat this multi-day event to network, learn, and share best practices. regoUniversity 2018 will take place in April at the Lansdowne Resort in Leesburg, Virginia.
regoXchange is the largest PPM content library with hundreds of prebuilt portlets, training artifacts (including videos), reports, technical tricks, and workflows designed to help users increase the value of their PPM tool. regoXchange is also a thriving community, where subscribers can learn PPM solutions from their peers, as well as upload and share custom solutions of their own.
“Surveys show there are several reasons why customers trust Rego,” said Dan Greer. “Two of the most important are the quality of the Rego Guides—our expert practitioners—and the added value clients receive with the regoXchange, our pre-built content library which includes over 600 best-practice artifacts for PPM.”
Rego Consulting has performed hundreds of successful PPM implementations across every industry, from user bases of 50 to 50,000. With over 130 experts, their collective PPM knowledge spans 1,200 years—just another reason that Rego is leading the way in helping organizations get the most bang for their PPM buck.