Looking Past the Trends: Why Value Lies in the Convergence of...
The Nuances of Marketing
How Tech is Changing Just About Everything in Marketing
The State of Marketing Technology Solutions
Expressing Your Brand in the Age of MarTech: Challenges and...
Dawn Lerman, Ph.D. Professor of Marketing and Executive Director, Center for Positive Marketing, Fordham University and Author of The Language of Branding: Theories, Strategies and Tactics
Do Consumers Want MarTech?
Michael R. Solomon, Ph.D, Professor of Marketing, Saint Joseph’s University
When Did Martech Get So Complex and How Ecosystem Thinking Can Help...
Richard George, Global Head, Digital, User Experience and Marketing Technology, Refinitiv
Data Helps Companies Keep Pace with Consumer Expectations
Scott Horn, CMO, 7.ai
Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
Repurposing Content for Maximum Social Reach and Higher ROI
Companies spend hours carefully crafting content for their businesses. This once-shiny piece of material gets old when companies introduce their new and exciting products and services to their target audience; however, this piece of older content doesn’t imply that the significance of this information is dead. Read on to find out how one can repurpose the old material.
1. Infographic Mode: This technique is relevant and apt for data-heavy posts. One has to pick up the central insights and statistics from the blog post and then arrange the information in a way that it makes sense and use tools that can help in creating a shareable picture. Now share this on as any social mediums as possible.
2. Introduce eBook and Podcast: It is a comparatively older process yet can be useful. One can take a couple of blog posts on a specific topic and use them to create an eBook. It is advisable to make each post its chapter and edit for flow.
Podcast- People don’t always have the time to sit and read but what if the option of listening is available. One can record the post themselves, with the help of a decent quality mic or hire a professional.
3. The makeover of eBooks: The best way is to pull out an eBook that connected well with the audience and use customer feedback and new industry data to update that book. Cross check the stats and make sure that they are relevant and then give it for the design makeover.
4. Infographic to Video: What about sharing data in a new way? One can take the essential stats from an infographic, and use a simple video maker to depict the information in a new way. An infographic video is easy to share and is bound to grab attention.
5. Old social media posts: Rather than discarding the old posts, one can re-schedule it by sharing it through a social media management tool. But one has to assure that they leave appropriate time amid the two posts; otherwise, their readers will be bored. This technique is best for seasonal campaigns.
Good content ages gracefully. Pulling it out, and presenting it creatively is a powerful way to enhance engagement and pitch a brand new audience thereby making the most out of the available information.
Check out: Top MarTech Companies