Augmenting Cybersecurity in Healthcare Industry
Security Solutions for Cyber Risk Mitigation
The Tao of Cyber Security in today's reality
Preventing Cyber-Attacks in Universities with Operational...
Addressing Cyber Security Strategically
David L Stevens, CIO, Maricopa County
Ever-Changing Cyber Security of Business Community
Jim Sills, CIO/Cabinet Secretary, State of Delaware
IT- A Game-changer in Cybersecurity
Tammy Moskites, CIO and CISO, Venafi
The Realities of Cybersecurity
Doug Mullarkey, CIO, First Choice Loan Services Inc.
ISC Security Events, PSA Security Network and the Security Industry Association (SIA) Reveal Preliminary Agenda for Cyber:Secured Forum, the Second Annual Summit
PSA Security Network, the Security Industry Association (SIA), and ISC Security Events have revealed the preliminary agenda for the 2019 Cyber:Secured Forum, the second annual summit connecting the worlds of cybersecurity, physical security, and system integration. The conference will flag off at the Westin Dallas Park Central between July 29-31 in Dallas, Texas.
Key players in the IT and physical security industries will gather at the forum to associate and share information on risks and liabilities, retorting to cybersecurity threats and establishing security control standards across IT systems, when incorporating physical security solutions and devices on IT networks. The event is tailored for security systems integrators, IT, Internet of Things, and cybersecurity leaders, integration engineers, product developers, vendors, and manufacturers. The key presentations for Cyber:Secured Forum 2019 are
• ‘A View From the Chief Information Security Officer’s (CISO’s) Office,’ paneling James O’Shea, head of reengineering and global security engineering at RBC CapitalMarkets
• ‘Technologies Shaping the Converged Cyber-Physical World’ including panelist Edward Lee, security and trust advisor at Google Cloud
• ‘What Physical Security Can Learn From Cybersecurity…and Vice Versa’ by George Finney, CISO at Southern Methodist University
The forum will also include expanded breakout sessions arranged for participants’ distinctive interests and level of familiarity with cybersecurity as it associates to the physical security industry. The sessions will include
• ‘Dissecting the Attack: How Hackers Target and Compromise Products and Systems Just Like Yours’ by Valerie Thomas, the executive information security consultant at Securicon
• ‘Selling Deterrance by Denial: Security Products, Hard Targets and Protecting Your Customers’ Crown Jewels’ by Adam Firestone, chief of engineering at Secure Channels, Inc.
• ‘Building a NIST-Compliant Cybersecurity Program,’ Larry Wilson, CISO at University of Massachusetts President’s Office
The Cyber: Secured Forum 2019 will commence on the evening of July 29 with a pre-conference welcome reception. Attendees can probe the upshots of cybercrime, the master plan for cyber hardening and novel technologies designed to enhance the security of systems and solutions. The forum has already opened its registration from April 30, 2019.
Check this out: Top Cyber Security Companies