Technology-the ROI driver for Food and Beverages Industry
Supporting Your Configuration Management Effectively
A Report from the Front: Transforming IT to Enable Business Strategy
Seizing Technology Opportunities: A Recipe for Food and Beverage IT
Patrick Dolan, National Managing Partner - Market Development & National Line of Business Leader, KPMG LLP
Innovation in the Realm of Food and Beverages
Manuel Alcalá, VP Pan American Sales, SMurfit Kappa
Building an Era of Eco-Friendly Food Production Process
Diane B Holdorf, Chief Sustainability Officer, Kellogg Company
The Year Ahead: Digital Shall Become a Table Stake in CX
Hrishi Talwar, Vice President, Digital Identity and Mobile Products, Equifax
Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
How to Encourage Restaurant-Consumer Association?
FREMONT, CA: As citizens evolve with technology, they are expectant of more from a restaurant than just good food. Restaurants need to provide some additional benefits with excellent service and a pleasing ambiance so that the customers look forward to coming back the next time. New-age eateries can implement strategies like attractive digital menu and banners to attract people and employ more in customer engagement.
Adoption of Digital Signage:
• A major advantage that the restaurant sector will get by employing digital signage is the quicker calculation of changes in terms of price and items on the menu.
• Digital signage exhibits make it extremely vibrant and easy to display the latest promotions and offers.
Adoption of Methods to Enhance Customer Engagement:
• Removal of flashy graphics from the website, so that it is easy to use.
• Development of streamlined and efficient mobile design.
• Provision of secure sharing options for mobile applications.
• Deployment of GPS-enabled store finders.
Customers Supplied with Ultra-Personalized Outreach:
• Notifications sent to the customers about the points they have earned till date.
• Offers and exclusive discounts for customers on occasions like anniversaries or birthdays.
• Loyalty program data to help service providers to get a complete view of restaurant customer behavior, eating habits, and preferences.
Collection and Analysis of Customer Feedback:
• Insight into the functioning conditions about the menu and the services.
• Helps to measure customer contentment and progress on their feedback.
• Provides significant customer data to take vital business decisions.
Organizing Frequent Events: Live band performances or pop-up shops to attract customers.
Leveraging Social Media:
• Display of interesting props in the restaurant along with giant frames for customers to get their pictures clicked in.
• Requesting customers to share photos and tag the restaurant on a social media platform for extra discounts.
• Reviews of restaurants online for a complimentary food item or drink.
With a growing number of food and beverage restaurants opening daily, customers now have more choices when it comes to dining out. They also have an alternative to ordering food straight to their homes. With the contest level mounting at this rate, customer engagement has become an absolute necessity.