Coupling Predictive Demand Planning with CRM for Improved Visibility
CRM and Customer Experience
Digital Transformation: Three keys to getting it right
How we fine-tune CX with CRM implementations
National Geographic: A wealth of experiences
Jill Cress, CMO-EVP, National Geographic Partners
Optimizing Digital Data Collection for CRM
Gary Angel, Principal, Advisory Services, Advanced Analytics - Digital Analytics, EY
Big Data Accelerates the CRM Race
Derek Martin, Executive Director, CRM and Database Marketing, Laureate International Universities
The CIO's Role in Fixing a Broken CRM
Rob Urbanowicz, CRM Practice Area Director, Socius
Thank you for Subscribing to CIO Applications Weekly Brief
Can AI be the Game Changer for CRM Software in 2019?
Artificial Intelligence is no more a concept; instead, it’s essential for transforming business processes and nearly every single aspect of lives. With each step forward into more automation one is being more dependent on AI. Well, this is because AI can eliminate the “human error”. Thus, AI has dipped its toes into the world of business and is slowly moving towards the field of customer relationship management (CRM).
AI assists in predicting the consumer behavior and their expectations for new products and features and CRM is here to provide the entire database of customers in an organization. Hence, the implementation of AI to CRM can make it easy to meet user requirements.
• Welcoming Artificial Intelligence
What is intelligence? Well, intelligence suggests the capacity of machines to comprehend, learn, investigate, and exchange information in the same way as a human does. Machine learning and deep learning are essential to consider as they are important subsets of AI.
• What is CRM in the Business World?
In this era, SMEs require the most productive and successful approach to market to, sell to and benefit clients. The CRM incorporates business software and procedures that enable cooperation, and execution enhancement. In a time wherein client connections are an essential advantage for businesses, powerful CRM operations and software are vital.
How will AI transform the CRM?
AI will enable organizations to enhance their productivity and management through different types as mentioned below.
1. Virtual Assistant: AI into CRM will work as virtual assistants for agents and be more profitable. It will further automate client reactions, messages, follow-ups, and recovery activities as well.
2. Data Capturing: CRM tools gather client information from a multitude of sources and use it with least or no human intervention at all. By predicting client conduct, organizations can adopt a personalized approach and give material of genuine need to each prospect. AI can also be utilized to investigate clients’ feelings and choose techniques that can expand their dimension of engagement.
3. Data Analytics: AI will use all the collected information to understand the designs, predict impressive results, and computerize the client engagement process. It will help organizations to become smart and enable them to introduce individual encounters with every client, regardless of the size of the organization.
When connected with the CRM devices, AI will initiate a business to produce efficient services for clients and customers thereby encouraging firms to generate profitable income. Innovative progression has enabled people to give machines skills that can go a long way past their usual offerings thus leading to the improvement in AI offerings.